Planning techniques, soft skills and a project team suited to the tasks are fundamental requirements for a successful project.
- My experiences gathered over many years in project management, especially within the banking sector
- Flexibility and speedy intervention, especially in crisis situations
- Fair price/performance ratio, low overheads
Project Management and Support
The performance profile as project manager comprises of all levels of a successful
project: planning, concept creation, implementation, testing, roll out,
aftercare and evaluation.
- Implementation of standardized Treasury Software Project at Front Office Vienna and London.
Evaluation, planning, test coordination, training, roll out, aftercare and team leadership at Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG
- Merger of two large Austrian banks
Project leadership Data Transfer Foreign Exchange. Planning, concept design, data design, test coordination, implementation planning, aftercare and quality assurance at Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG
- Year 2000 and Introduction of the Euro
project leadership for the Front Office and Accounting. Concept design, interface analysis, testing, documentation, implementation planning, aftercare at Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG
Successful enterprises use projects to reach defined goals within a given time, personnel and financial framework. The special requirements for their realization are met by qualified project managers who accompany the project from planning through to aftercare.